Monday, August 10, 2009

Call for Maturity

Well, the blog posts has been up for discussion recently. I agree with Ben to some extent. We should not try to inmitate soccer sites or club sites. Just report facts and as they are.

For example,

'Just knights FC have confirmed that they are interested in signing Impulse EFC skipper Daryl.

This signing will boost just knights fc as the Impulse EFC former skipper is one of the best players in the squad.The skipper has been a target of Just knights a few weeks ago.

The Impulse EFC skipper is on contract with Impulse till this August 2009.'

There was no signing of any contract... And at our level, there isn't any contract involve... If there was a contract, I think I haven seen mine... Wonder if my contract is gonna end.

As for the photos, I prefer if we use that players own photos. It makes no sense to use their idol's photos. Plus, if we host photos that aren't ours, we are breaching copyright laws. Why do you think I stop putting music and photos that weren't mine on my blog? If you need photos, please feel free to ask me. Haris,Navin,Vicky or whoever is blogging, I am sure you have my number.

Quek

No comments:

 

Impulse EFC Copyright © 2009