Friday, September 25, 2009

Player Profile: Haris



Name: Haris Ismail

Jersey Number: 8

Position: Midfielder

Haris plays mainly a central midfield role but at times have been placed in as defender. A player who is capable of dribbling, he enable the team to make the transition from defence to attack.

1. What is your preferred position?

-I love to play as a striker or a Central midfield role.

2. Do you have a particular style of play or particular way you tend play?

-Hmm,it depends on my mood. Sometimes I love to dribble a lot when I knw that I'm on form. But sometimes I pass the ball when & I don't dribble that much.

3. Which areas do you think you need improvements?

-Hmm,controlling the ball with both feets & power of my shot.

4. Which Impulse player you look up to or like? And why.

-Hmm,I look up to all players. Cos every players is different. Like you can't compare Petr Cech to Drogba. They are different like one is good as a goallie while others is good in finishing.

5. New Jersey? If yes, any colour scheme in mind?

-Hmm,hope they come soon, but not now. A different color would be better, if another team we are playing againsrt has the same colour as us,we have another team jersey that's of different colour.

6. Which teams do you support?

-Well u should know me. Chelsea Chelsea!! From Stamford Bridge to Wembley,the Blue Flag Still Flies High!!!

7. Which club players do you idolize? And why.

-There are a few that I idolize. Lampard & Drogba. Not forgetting John Terry. Lampard is good at controlling the midfield.Drogba is amazing at finishing. Terry is the best defender ever.







Yes, my resources are really limited. I need more photos and videos. If possible, turn up early for training. So I can get more photos.

Quek

No comments:

 

Impulse EFC Copyright © 2009