Friday, September 18, 2009

Player Profile: Siva



Name: Siva Ruuben

Jersey Number: 18

Position: Goalkeeper

1. What is your preferred position?

- GoalKeeper (Cuz I'm awesome at it)
But I do hope that one day, I will be able to play in a Mid-field role like my idol Stevie G !

2. Do you have a particular style of play or particular way you tend play?

- What is soccer without Goals & as a keeper, I have a good view of the whole game. Watching my team Score is truly awesome for me. And the only way to score is to attack !

3. Which areas do you think you need improvements?

- Goal Kick and polish up my foundation ( back to basics)

4. Which Impulse player you look up to or like? And why.

- Daryl Lim An Wei - cuz he's a good friend & team mate. Awesome player
- Louis Loh - He is Very Hard Working

5. New Jersey? If yes, any colour scheme in mind?

-Definitely a yes to new jersey ! Maintain the Red & Black (its awesome)
For keeper maybe Grey ?

6. Which teams do you support?

-LIVERPOOL !!!!

7. Which club players do you idolize? And why.

-Iker Casillas (Real Madrid)
-Steven Gerrard ! (LIVERPOOL)









PS: A couple of people have already replied my Email. But I will not post all of the just yet. Each player will get a certain 'Air time' before the next player profile is posted. So please be patient. Meanwhile, I'll try to get more photos of players!

No comments:

 

Impulse EFC Copyright © 2009