Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ready For Training? You Got Banned!

I hope everyone had a good rest over the exam period. Physical rest, mentally that depends. But I hope everyone is up for training! Well, we should be able get a couple of training before getting on with the next match. But that one should be thought out carefully. Please make sure the opponent have at least 15 players. If you guys want a good pitch, book early. No one wants a repeat of the last match.

Jersey is an issue we can wait. Or discuss about. Colours, price etc. Now I think our pirority is to get back to training! O ya, the Jersey number on the blog site cannot be edited by me, cos I don't have the number and my account is not the admin account. So I can only post entries and nothing else. Please ask Navin or Vicknesh to change it.

Btw, I banned THat Son of A Bitch... One of them at least. But I am monitoring the comments!

Please look out for an E-mail from me. And please reply it... Just answer the question and it would work out to be the player profile. Works are on the way.

Peace Out,
Quek

No comments:

 

Impulse EFC Copyright © 2009